Service Lot Attendant - Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram
- Post Date:April 10, 2018
- Apply Before: October 28, 2019
- Apply via Email email@example.comCareer Level Entry LevelExperience Entry Level
Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and passionate Service Lot Attendant to join their Service Department!
The ideal candidate MUST display great attitude towards work and life, be able to positively contribute to their hard-working team and atmosphere!
This role will ideally be great for those who are looking for an ENTRY LEVEL role into the Service Department and would like to succession plan their future!
Qualifications and Requirements of a Service Lot Attendant:
- Ability to operate automatic and manual shift vehicles.
- Valid BC Driver’s Licence, able to provide a driver’s abstract.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Be able to work shifts, which may include weekends.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for customer service and high-quality control standards.
- Driven to succeed, self-starter, with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, coach-able and open to continuous learning and development.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining an outgoing, hard-working and motivated Service Department please forward your Cover Letter and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Related Jobs (8)
Sales Lot Attendant – Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram on April 10, 2018 Full Time