About The Role
Under the supervision of the Parts Department Leader, this position is responsible for the efficient and profitable ordering, stocking and sale of parts.
Income: Salary and Commission
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with Trotman Auto Group policies, along with local, provincial and federal laws including those governing the rules of the road
- Communicate effectively with (internal and external) customers, Team members and leadership to report any problems or delays regarding parts deliveries
- Documenting trips, including parts destination or pick-up points
- Maintaining the parts delivery vehicle appearance when necessary
- Maintain Cleanliness in the Parts department
- Using good judgment and practicing safe driving skills at all times when operating Company property
- Assist Parts department in routine inventory counts
- Efficiently assist customers (internal and external) with the highest level of service
- Remain abreast on product knowledge and market trends
- Assist in greeting (internal and external) customers in a prompt and polite manner (in person and by phone)
- Maintaining the highest Customer Service Index rating from customers by handling all Parts customer discrepancies immediately and according to dealership policy
- Assist in growing sales within the Service department by providing labor estimates when handling parts sales
- Assist Parts department in achieving sales goals and objectives through exemplary customer service and increasingly high customer service
- Interact with Service and Sale department to ensure smooth delivery of parts
- Receive payment from retail customers when necessary
- Articulate parts accessories and specials available to customers
- To service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Stock parts inventory and maintain an organized warehouse environment
- Keeping up to date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with factory representatives
- Practice provincial and federal WHMIS standards and TAG Health and Safety policies
- Minimum one (1) year parts experience in a dealership
- Previous Import OEM Dealer experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- The ability to operate manual and automatic transmissions
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with simultaneous deadlines
- Must be able to communicate (written and verbal) in English fluently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
The Trotman Auto Group represents a tradition of dealership excellence dating back over 40 years. We’re searching for qualified professionals to join our team and lead the industry through outstanding customer service.
Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team? There’s never a dull moment in our group! Among a number of benefits, we offer all of our team members’ opportunities for advancement within the dealerships and the larger auto group.
Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the TAG family. We take care of our staff, providing complete in-house training, modern work environments, and even team building events.
As part of Trotman Auto Group’s culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with the Trotman Auto Group provide
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including sales, service, parts and more
- Competitive compensation, benefits & Pension Plan
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within the Trotman Auto Group
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now!