Guest Advisor - Destination Honda Burnaby
- Post Date:April 11, 2018
- Apply Before: May 31, 2018
- Apply via Email email@example.comSub Sector SalesCareer Level Entry Level
- Experience Entry Level
Did you know that in the span of 3 years Destination Auto Group has DOUBLED in size? We are a proudly owned and operated family auto group since 1983 and we are not finished growing just yet!
Destination Honda Burnaby would like to present YOU with the opportunity to guide our guests through the purchase of a brand-new vehicle while actively engaging and creating the best-in-class experience! Working at a faster-than-average pace, the Guest Advisor will ultimately develop ongoing and yet profitable relationships with our guests and continually strive to maintain passion for the best results!
What Destination Honda Burnaby can provide you:
- Comprehensive internal Sales Foundation & Training program.
- Competitive and above the market compensation rates!
- Employee focused executive team interested in your success.
- Brand New State of the Art Facility located in a highly desirable and new urban heart of Metro Vancouver:
- 5-minute walk to either Brentwood or Gilmore Skytrain station!
- Best local and community attractions such as Whole-Foods, Save-On, Brentwood Mall, Joeys, Cactus Club and Browns Social House.
- Easy access to Highway 1 and Lougheed Highway
- Full group health benefits program: extended dental & health, vision care, massage therapy, etc.
- Long term and accelerated career opportunities!
What you’ll be doing:
- Promote and complete the sales of vehicles utilizing the process of skills learned in our training program.
- Operate in a professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service.
- To have up-to-date product knowledge of all vehicle makes and models including competitive brands.
- To service all allocated sales inquires in a prompt and effective fashion.
What we need from you:
- The ability to welcome our guests to the dealership as if it were your own home!
- No required experience in automotive sales, but the willingness to learn!
- Many of our team members have had previous experience in retail, electronics, telephone sales, food & beverage and hospitality.
- You are socially-focused and cherish building / maintaining relationships especially when it comes to helping others out!
- Ability to qualify for a VSA license and/pr already have one.
- Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Ni Hao! Konnichiwa! Dzienbobry!
- If you can speak a second language – great!
- Ability to openly communicate and work with others to complete tasks
- Can operate independently in a fast-paced environment while ensuring quality is best-in-class!
- Valid driver’s License with a clean driving abstract.
We invite you to submit your resume for review and consideration, please forward accordingly to out Human Resources Department at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Thank you for your interest with Destination Auto Group.
Related Jobs (10)
Guest Advisor – Destination Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram on April 10, 2018 Full Time
Automotive Sales Consultant – White Rock Volkswagen on January 3, 2018 Full Time