Glass Repair Technician
- Post Date:March 1, 2018
- Apply via Email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply via URL https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oaC06fwC&s=C3JobSub Sector Auto Glass
- Career Level Entry LevelExperience Entry Level
Belron® Canada is the Canadian leader of the replacement, repair and distribution of automotive glass. The company operates coast to coast through its various banners, as Speedy Glass®, Broco Glass®, Apple Auto Glass® and Vanfax®.
Are you passionate about cars, highly organized, and have a strong attention to detail? We’re looking for a Glass Repair Technician for a temporary full time opportunity for our Speedy Glass location in Vancouver. All training will be provided. This is a great opportunity to start building your career in the glass industry!
Glass Repair Technician – Full-time, Temporary
What you’ll be doing:
- “Wow-ing” the customer vehicles, which includes vacuuming the interior and cleaning the windows.
- The application of Aquapel on windows, inspection of cabin air filters and installation of wipers.
- Shuttling company and customer vehicles.
- Support the completion of rock chip repairs and installation of windshields and door glass.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and organization of the Service Centre is maintained.
- Consistently meet or exceed Belron® technical standards and ensure that the company’s quality, safety and other procedures are complied with.
- Consistently and strictly adhere to company Health and Safety procedures using the safety equipment provided
- You like to smile, and LOVE helping people!
- You’re mechanically inclined
- You’re available to work a flexible schedule, including Saturdays.
- You’re open to help your team members in other Belron® Canada locations, as required
- You have a valid driver’s license. A class 5 is mandatory for this position
- You have great communication skills
- You thrive under pressure.
What you can expect:
- -A great place to work – make a difference while working with a supportive team of performance and customer driven individuals
- -Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- -A competitive compensation plan
- -Predictable business hours so you can plan your evenings and Sundays!
- -Opportunities for growth and advancement