Automotive Service Attendant
- Post Date:February 14, 2018
- Apply via Email email@example.comCareer Level Entry LevelExperience Entry Level
The Jim Pattison Auto Group has 25 locations and 12 brands in Western Canada. We are continually expanding and acquiring new locations and brands while improving our market share.
The Jim Pattison Auto Group’s relentless commitment to customer satisfaction has allowed us to grow into one of Canada’s largest companies. We encourage career growth and personal development within our company. We are looking for individuals who can contribute to our business operations today and our future growth. We encourage those with the required experience and interest to apply.
Jim Pattison Volvo of Surrey has a new opportunity for a Service Attendant to join our team!
Reporting to the Service Manager you will be passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience for our clients. The Service Attendant is responsible for the care of customer vehicles in the service department.
- Maintaining a friendly demeanor while moving around the dealership.
- Ensuring vehicles in the Service Department are properly organized, this may include driving customer vehicles into the shop for service, removing vehicles from the shop once service is complete and notifying Service Advisors of vehicle status.
- Ensuring the shop is clean and all spills are cleaned up quickly.
- Washing the exterior of the vehicles including windows inside and outside, vacuuming vehicle interior and other interior cleaning as necessary.
- Cleaning the upholstery, carpets and other surfaces, using appropriate cleaners, applicators and cleaning equipment.
- Maintaining a high level of safety at all times by using appropriate protective equipment when necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Customer Service experience an asset.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a class 5 driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Experience in operating both manual and standard transmissions.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.