About The Role
The Automotive Sales Consultant is responsible for promoting and ensuring high customer satisfaction with every client, as well as generating sales department revenue through the sale of vehicles and promotion of business products.
We will train the right candidate and provide the opportunity to obtain their VSA license, under the requirements of VSA you must be 19 years of age to obtain this license.
Come with the right attitude and we will provide the rest!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To promote and complete the sale of vehicles in an appropriate, professional and ethical manner with the highest regard to exemplary customer service
- Articulate automotive vehicle selection, attributes, model options, features, purchase and finance options, and dealership policies/services to all internal and external clients
- Complete all sales documentation in a comprehensive and accurate manner
- To service all allocated sales inquiries in a prompt and effective fashion
- Remain educated on all product knowledge, finance options, promotions, value-add products/services, servicing plans, and industry trends
- Keeping the showroom clean, neat, current, stocked, and safely displayed
- Actively promoting and developing new business
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Maintains customer profiles in DealerSocket
- Consistently following up with automotive customers and maintain rapport with customers and managers
- Communicate effectively with customers and managers
- Mandatory completion of walk around, road test and follow up process as outlined by department leaders
- Follow all of Langley Fiat and Trotman Auto Groups policies and procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook and management
- Automotive sales experience is an asset but not required
- VSA license – Training period available for the right candidate – We will train the right candidate and provide the opportunity to obtain their VSA license, under te requirements of VSA you must be 19 years of age to obtain this license.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
- Tech Savvyness – MS Office applications, Outlook, Dealer Socket
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract
The Trotman Auto Group represents a tradition of automotive dealership excellence dating back over 40 years. We’re searching for qualified professionals to join our team and lead the industry through outstanding customer service.
Do you want to join an exciting, fast-paced, dynamic team? There’s never a dull moment in our auto group! Among a number of benefits, we offer all of our team members’ opportunities for advancement within the dealerships and the larger auto group.
Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the TAG family. We take care of our staff, providing complete in-house training, modern work environments, and even team building events.
As part of Trotman Auto Group’s culture and vision, we believe success comes from great people within the organization that are knowledgeable, inspired and love what they do; people who do not only attain their personal and collective goals, but live and work to their full potential.
Careers with the Trotman Auto Group provide
- In-house training from our exclusive TAG University; including automotive sales, service, parts and more
- Among the best pay in the automotive industry
- Great benefits for full-time employees
- Advancement within the Trotman Auto Group
- Close-knit team and exciting environment
Are You Our Missing Piece? Apply Now