Craftsman Collision is a BC company, headquartered in North Vancouver. It is the largest privately owned collision repair chain in North America. Since 1977, we have grown to 40 locations and counting. We are a customer service driven, detail-oriented, innovative company that creates opportunities for individuals to grow and contribute to the expansion of a North American brand. Craftsman is all about quality, timely repairs with best in class customer service; we are looking for professional people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
The full time Automotive Detailer position is located at our Nanaimo location (6680 Dickinson Rd, Nanaimo, BC). This job is a great opportunity to continue a career within the Collision industry by moving into an apprenticeship as Auto Body or Refinishing Technician, or a Parts/Production position in the office.
The Automotive Detailer will:
- Clean customer and replacement vehicles inside and out throughout the day
- Perform minor paint defect removal as required
- Complete quality checklist review
- Do facility maintenance
- Empty garbage containers
- Sweep around shop work bays
- Perform minor maintenance as required (change filters, light bulbs etc.)
To be successful in this role the Automotive Detailer will:
- Be comfortable in a team oriented environment
- Have a strong work ethic, integrity and ambition to succeed
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Hold a valid Class 7N or Class 5 driver’s licence
- Provide a current Driver’s Abstract
- Excellent benefits that include but are not limited to extended health, dental and MSP. After 3 months of employment, 100% of these benefits are paid for by Craftsman Collision
- A minimum of 4 company sponsored social events per year; such as ski trip, holiday party, golf day and family event
Your cover letter and resume should clearly outline how your qualifications & experience fit this position.
We appreciate the time that all applicants have taken when applying for this position, however, only the candidates that are chosen for an interview will be notified by phone or email. No phone calls please.
Thank you for your interest in Craftsman Collision.
About Craftsman Collision
Craftsman Collision is the largest privately owned collision repair chain in North America with 36 locations and counting. Committed to providing quality, timely repairs with best-in-class customer service, we are looking for professional people to join our team and help us achieve our goals.